Integrated Qualification System
Trainer: Maciej Gruza
The training focuses on acquiring and strengthening knowledge and skills regarding the Integrated Qualification System and the role of entrepreneurs in the system. Participants discuss issues related with the definition and the role and functioning of the European and Polish Qualification Framework, the role and application of Qualification Registry and Sectoral Qualifications Framework, and other related issues, and their significance for entrepreneurs. Moreover, practical operations are presented from the point of view of entrepreneur with experience in qualificaiton development.
- Presentation of definitions used in the Integrated Qualification System: certification, formal education, non-formal education, results of learning, evaluation, certification institution, competences, social competences, qualifications, partial qualifications, full qualifications, market qualifications, coordinating minister of the Integrated Qualification System, Sectoral Qualification Framework, non-formal learning, skills, validation, knowledge, Integrated Qualifications Registry, Integrated Qualification System.
- Integrated Qualification System – goals and tasks, the role of the Minister of Education as a coordinator of the Integrated Qualification System, Integrated Qualification System Stakeholders’ Council, Integrated Qualification System and the labour market.
- Goal and functioning of the European and Polish Qualification Framework – practical aspect from the labour market point of view.
- The role and application of the Integrated Qualification Registry, attribution of Polish Qualification Framework levels to qualifications, including qualifications into the Integrated Qualification Registry and review of qualifications functioning in the Integrated Qualification System, requirements concerning entities carrying out validations and certification of market qualifications included in the Integrated Qualification System, and eligibility rules to certify, assure the quality of validation and the certification of market qualifications included in the Integrated Qualification System, the role of entrepreneurs in the introduction of qualifications into the Integrated Qualification Registry.
- The role and application of Sectoral Qualification Framework, Sectoral Qualification Framework, entrepreneurs’ participation in the tasks of Sectoral Qualification Councils.
- Practical aspects of operations of the entrepreneurs with experience in the development of qualifications in the Integrated Qualification System – Polish and foreign practices.
Employees of training and qualification accreditation institutions; employers interested in fair and honest evaluation of candidates’ qualifications; the representatives of business organisations interested in including qualifications into the Registry.