The project will result in information essential for the client to take up decisions concerning local investments related with the employment of staff.
Such projects are based on a deepened analysis business justification of enterprise location. The following factors are defined in the beginning of analytical works:
- Labour force supply of potential employees (with adequate profile); e.g. the number of potential employees, the number of students, secondary school graduates etc.; among others based on deepened interviews with the employees of employment offices and employers.
- Competition analysis (quantitative and qualitative). Existing competition complemented with already started and planned investments.
- Unemployment rate (with the analysis of trends and cross-sections illustrating unemployment according to professional groups).
- Compensation (corresponding to branches and jobs). Apart form salary reports – also based on data from the mystery client method.
- Perspectives of local development (influence of demographic trends on labour force supply, compensation level, new competition etc.) – based on original analytical method.
- Investment facilitations (programmes on the level of municipalities, districts etc.)